Hdpe Pipe Sizes | Most popular pipes for buildings
What you will read in this article....What is HDPE pipe specifications?What temperature can HDPE pipe withstand?What size does poly pipe come in?Is there standards for HDPE pipes?Can HDPE pipe be used for hot water?Which countries have the best HDPE pipe producers?Cheapest HDPE pipes in AsiaHow to find HDPE pipe suppliers?Affordable prices of the pipes in global market
Hdpe Pipe Sizes
The increasing trend in the use of plastics and in particular polyethylene in the industry is attributable to the properties and applications of these materials and their application, which has led to significant improvements in production and utilization in various industries over a short period of time. Over the past fifty years, the industry has made and succeeded as a substitute for steel pipes, PVC, GRP and cast iron with advances in the production of polyethylene pipes and fittings. In many cases, as a substitute for such pipes, project executives will often They are pleased to accept this replacement (PE pipe with other pipes). The robustness, durability and easy installation of PE pipe and polyethylene fittings have been very effective in this decision making.
What is HDPE pipe specifications?
Application of PE in agriculture
Polyethylene pipes are widely used in agriculture and related industries, controlling water resources and preventing water loss, and the unique advantages of PE pipes have made use of pipes more and more durable, high strength, easy installation Low cost, long life, lightness, flexibility, sunlight resistance, corrosion resistance, hygiene and non-toxicity and high variety in size and size are just some of the benefits of polyethylene pipes that farmers And encourages stakeholders to use polyethylene pipes. Worldwide, polyethylene pipes have been used extensively, these pipes can be used in high-pressure water conveyance and in the water distribution network, and can eventually be used to irrigate small plants and crops. A variety of drip irrigation orchards have been produced and marketed that can control the amount of water used, save water consumption and prevent evaporation and loss of water. Agriculture to save and optimize water use in modern agriculture The large amount of irrigation that is created and is developing every day is a key element. Water transfer and control by polyethylene pipes and some modern irrigation systems include: pressure irrigation, drip irrigation, strip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, local irrigation. Also in traditional irrigation and surface irrigation methods for transfer Water uses polyethylene pipes to prevent water from evaporating and dropping into the soil.
What temperature can HDPE pipe withstand?
hdpe pipe sizes in mm
Some of the benefits of using polyethylene pipes in agriculture
– Reduce costs associated with irrigation installation and management systems – Increase the speed, volume and pressure of clean water transfer to crop control – Reduce water loss or leakage compared to traditional piping systems – Increase productivity From equipment and staff due to easy installation and installation of PE pipes – reduced risk of water system failure – reduced maintenance costs of irrigation and water supply systems. They have a job, so they can do it according to the need and application Can be used with special pipes. Some of the most commonly used products of the company: Polyethylene piping systems today in most fire fighting systems, high pressure water transfer projects and urban and industrial wastewater transmission systems as well as natural gas transmission in industrial and chemical environments and Telecommunication projects and cable coverage have been used. The new generation of karogite pipes can be used in cases where the soil weight is higher than the tolerance threshold of karogite pipes using the most advanced and modern production line of polyethylene spiral pipes. Is simple. Spiral polyethylene pipes can also be used for conveying fluids or air ducts under the soil or on the ground surface in low pressures. Cable, check box is used in water, oil and gas lines. Polyethylene handbags are manufactured in different sizes, sizes and shapes according to their type of application. Polyethylene handbag is another product of this company which has the best raw materials and best design compared to similar samples. Due to the increasing use of polymer products in different industries around the world, this product can be a good alternative to concrete manholes and other manholes made with building materials. The type of project and its application will vary.
What size does poly pipe come in?
The polyethylene pipe production lines consist of various parts and machines that are divided into top and bottom line machines. All of these equipments are of high importance on the PE line, and each perform a function that will affect the quality of the finished product, and almost all of them are required.
The equipment and machinery of the PE pipe line are as follows:
1. Sucker or puller: The sucker (sucker) task is to suck the polyethylene raw material adequately and deliver it to the hopper and inlet of the extruder. 2. Gravimetric. The amount of raw materials used in the production of polymer tubes (polyethylene, polypropylene, etc.) is used in the extrusion lines during production.3-Extruder: The extruder is at the heart of the PE pipe line and in the production lines, extruder machines for forming Primary polymers are used for subsequent operations as well as for shaping end products 4. Monitoring system: The monitoring system and the performance control of the devices are available on the equipment itself, but they can all be controlled by a single extruder control system.5-Die or die: DIE (or the same) Mold) A connector between the mold and the extruder that raises the die back pressure (cylinder end), compresses the melt and distributes it evenly at the inlet of the mold to stabilize its quality.6- Vacuum Tank or Vacuum Tank: Tanks The vacuum or vacuum tank is located behind the die (die head) and before the cooling tanks, and the melted polyethylene material passes through the die (Di e Head) which is paste-shaped and these paste-like materials must pass through the vacuum tub to take the initial shape of the PE pipe.
Is there standards for HDPE pipes?
hdpe pipe catalogue
7. Ultrasonic: UltraSonic Ultrasonic is installed after the vacuum van (vacuum tank), which is responsible for measuring the thickness of the pipe from 8 points.8- Cooling tanks: Cooling tanks or cooling tanks in the middle of the PE line Next to the Vaccum Tank, before the Laser and Marker. The ultimate cooling tank is a polyethylene tube and their number depends on the speed of production line and the size and size of the production pipe.9- Lethal: Lethal Or Hauloff has an important job to do, and he has to pull the pipe in a regular, uniform way without putting too much pressure on it, Iodine is coordinated with the velocity of the molten material from the extruder so that the thickness of the tube does not change and does not put too much pressure on the tube body to prevent the tube from being double-stranded. It is a marker device that engages the characteristics of the pipe and the date and time of manufacture, as well as the type of raw material and its standard number. The marker device is of two types: thermal and laser, which must be used in accordance with the standard, in some cases and Jet printers are also used upon customer request, as well as specialty PE pipes The gas is inserted into the tubes by the jet printers.11-Saw: Cutting the pipe into precision-sized pieces with a smooth and smooth cutting edge is the task of the saw, but one of the things that the machine must do when sawing is to: When cutting, the cutting blade must be in sync with the velocity of the pipe coming out so that the line does not stop. PE pipe wrenches: Polyethylene pipe production lines up to size 110 can have the end of the wiring line whose job is to wrap This tube is.
Can HDPE pipe be used for hot water?
hdpe pipe wall thickness
Reasons for not using poor quality pipes and fittings
Low quality polyethylene pipes and fittings ruin a large industrial and civil project, low quality pipes and fittings cause failure of refineries and industrial complexes, and poor quality pipes and fittings are one of the main causes of water loss in water supply systems, pipes and fittings. Poor quality is one of the causes of sewage leakage and groundwater pollution. Water transmission systems, sewage transmission systems, gas networks, etc. are formed by pipe, joints, manholes, washers, rings, flanges, valves and other components. And each of these pieces if not properly performed its task Quality polyethylene pipes are called pipes made with premium grade Black raw materials without any additives by modern machinery and with continuous monitoring in the production process and high quality PE connections are bonded, The same type of polyethylene pipe that is manufactured to the specifications mentioned. It is not concealed by anybody that the use of quality goods is associated with risks, and these risks sometimes lead to unforeseen events that ultimately lead to remorse. Transmission systems Fluids by polyethylene pipes due to their significant advantages It is growing and is becoming increasingly popular among contractors and project executives and has become their first choice. Gas transmission systems, sewage pipes, drinking water pipes and fire extinguishers are among the growing and popularity of polyethylene pipes and their use in fire extinguishing systems and if these pipes are inadequate at the right time. Unable to fulfill their duty, we will have an irreparable disaster.
If polyethylene pipes and fittings of gas transmission and distribution are not of good quality, we will surely have explosions that will result in many casualties and financial losses.
Which countries have the best HDPE pipe producers?
hdpe pipe sizes in india
If sewage pipes and fittings (carogite, spiral, cortical pipe) are of poor quality, they are deformed beneath the soil and the sewage enters the environment and contaminates groundwater aquifers and enters human drinking water and other organisms. And it is a serious and silent threat to the health of all living things. And they resemble the threat of a time bomb that nobody will be blasted with. If the pipes and fittings are not of good quality, there will be many bursts in the pipeline and many repairs need to be made in the future. Keep in mind, the life span of the pipe will be very low, the inner surface of the pipe will have fine spheres causing pressure drop, the pipe will wear out over time and many years earlier than it should, and the water will react chemically and There are dozens of other negative effects that are hidden from our eyes (because of the dirt beneath the pipe) .
Cheapest HDPE pipes in Asia
hdpe pipe size chart in mm and inches
Application of polyethylene pipes and fittings in seawater
Since the 1960s polyethylene pipes have been increasingly used for marine applications. Fluid discharge, fluid transfer from the river or lake, and freshwater and saline catchments are the major applications of polyethylene pipes in the sea. In addition to the main applications mentioned above, it may be used in cases such as temporary floating pipelines on the surface of the marsh and installation on marshy land. This method is used in most marine installation projects and consists of seven steps: 1- Selecting the appropriate site for the construction, connection, and drainage processes2-Providing a zone for pipe transfer from land to sea and, if necessary, bedding for the pipe. Submarine3 – Connecting pipe parts to a continuous length 4 – Installing balance weights (this step may be followed by the next step) 5 – Launching pipeline 6 – Dipping the pipe at specified location 7 – Completion of transfer from Land to the seabed.
How to find HDPE pipe suppliers?
hdpe pipe fittings
Application of polyethylene pipes in the piping system of ships and marine industries
Due to its many advantages, including low weight, polyethylene pipes, it has excellent corrosion resistance and is an ideal choice for use in ship and other marine piping systems. Ships, cruise ships, marine fleets, offshore and offshore systems can lead to higher efficiency and productivity than systems that have been used to complete PE pipes and fittings. Their excellent resistance to rust, low maintenance cost and high resistance to stress and vibration make these pipes a leading solution for the shipbuilding and marine platform industry with a minimum lifespan of more than 50 years.
Applications of PE in the piping system of ships and offshore structures
• Hot and cold water piping systems • Cooling systems • Salt water and cooled water systems • Microbial and wastewater disposal systems • Sanitation – fresh water and wastewater systems • Osmosis filtration and evaporation systems • Water Lines Water Storage Systems • Heavy Duty Waters • For Covering and Covering Power, Telecommunication and Communication Cables • Drainage and Discharge of Excess Water on Deck.
Affordable prices of the pipes in global market
polypipe price list
Advantages of polyethylene pipe in ship piping system
The company offers a wide range of shipbuilding plumbing systems in the form of PE-PE pipes and fittings of 1 to 2mm in different working pressures for the reconstruction, refurbishment or construction of ship and boat piping systems. Offers radical and offshore commercial fleets and offshore platforms.
The most important benefits of PE pipes have been the use of these pipes and fittings in the manufacture and reconstruction of ships and offshore structures by anchors and contractors.
• Full resistance to different weather conditions • Full rust resistance • Full deposition resistance • Full corrosion resistance • Resistant to all kinds of germs that are caused by corrosion and prevent their impact and growth They are in the tube • Resistant to UV UV radiation • High flexibility • Very low weight • Very low maintenance • Convenience of movement and economical price and very fast installation.